Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Love Story

There once was a chilled bottle of soda who lived alone in the kitchen.

"Brrrrr, I'm cold!"

Then, at that very moment, she received a toasty sweater from a secret admirer!

"A secret admirer?....me?"

The sweater kept her warm, but she soon grew lonely...

"*waaaaaaahhh*..."

Chicklet was rushed in to cheer her up
"Awww, Thanks for the hug Chicklet--I needed that."

Feeling a little better
, she decided to get gussied up to go out that night...

...and she ended up meeting the bottle of her dreams!

"Did you like the sweater I sent you...?", he asked. "It's perfect!" She replied.

And they lived cozily ever after-- The End.

17 comments:

  1. hey you're crazy you know! cute sweater though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Im not even going to ask how you came to knit a soda sweater

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiny sweaters make my heart smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sweater, but I really love the little chicklette, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So will Ms. Soda be making a boyfriend sweater? Or a fan scarf?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! So adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!! That's a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cute! Small things are automatically extra awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a jones for Jone's....yum! Cute little sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love happy endings! How cute are you?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think there is nothing better than a cozy bottle... laugh. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is so very cool...i love it!!

    just to let you know you have been tagged as today's inspiration for robyn over at
    www.knittingbutterflies.blogspot.com

    thanks for being so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just too darn adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete