Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Analysis Paralysis

There is so much I'd like to do with this-here space of mine that I've stumbled into my common state of "analysis paralysis". Does this happen to anyone else? When you have so many ideas going on in your head about what you'd like to do that you end up not doing anything?

Sigh. This is where I'm at right now. Please forgive me. Let me make it better by giving you a friendly wave "hello":
No? that didn't fix the problem? Hmmm...

Would you like to know the worst part? I have SO MUCH to share with you! Actually, now that I think about it, that sounds like the best part. Give me a day or two to develop that-- I have a feeling I'll come up with a solution in no time.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so excited to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the sweet sufjan button! added it to the sidebar! i'm excited to see what you've got to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I get overwhelmed with everything going on in my head, I make a to do list to get organized.....then checking things off one by one feels really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I'm in the process of moving right now.....very overwhelmed....I can totally relate to this :)

    ReplyDelete